Paranoid About a Member of Staff Quitting?

Are you worried about your employees handing in their notice of resignation? A 2011 study by the Office for National Statistics found that 57% of people choose to leave their jobs. The remaining 43% are those that have to leave for another reason, such as redundancy or dismissal. With the

Read More

The Equality Act 2010: What you Should Know

Whether you’re an employer or an employee, knowing the Equality Act will offer you protection. In fact, it will offer you protection as a customer or client as well. The Equality Act 2010 offers legal protection from discrimination and, whilst you’re not expected to know every part from start to

Read More

How Long Should Employee Records be Kept for?

For whatever reason, employees move on. They might have moved to a different company, or a different branch, could have been fired or made redundant. Whatever the reason for their departure, if you kept all employee records you might eventually find yourself with filing cabinets full of documents and details.

Read More