Powerful HR reporting
Reports that put you in the know
- Know everything you need to about your staff and see the HR trends within your business. Reports are available in real-time and are easy to export.
- Get reports on holidays, absences and sick leave with instant access to the costs to your business.
- See the time that staff have worked, their holiday and how much sick leave they’ve had including Bradford Factor scores.
- Even more reports include timesheets, expenses, objectives, goals and benefits – a complete picture of your HR.
Key metrics for your business at a glance
Stay up to date with the numbers that matter most using our new dashboard reports.
- Keep track of headcount, employment status, department, office and location across your business.
- Links to more detailed reports enable you to dig deeper into the numbers and make data-driven decisions.
- Spot key trends and take timely action.
Get a grip on staff lateness
Logging lateness in Staff Squared is a breeze. Staff Squared allows you to keep track of how often staff are late and how much it’s costing your business in both time and money. Set email notifications to managers and supervisors when lateness thresholds are reached.
See the cost of sick leave
Sick leave reports tell you what each absence is costing your company. You can view by department so you know where to target measures to improve the performance of your staff.
Monitor staff holiday
The staff holiday report allows you to monitor any holidays your staff have taken. This allows you to see any upcoming, pending or rejected holidays in your company. You can also filter reports by holiday years, all time or custom dates.
Plus more small business HR features
Let us worry about your HR data security so you don’t have to. Control who sees what information.
Set your staff on the right foot with intelligent onboarding
- Total automation of your staff onboarding processes for compliance with UK employment laws and legislation
- Send your new hires their first-day instructions to get them off on the right foot
- Engage with your new hires from the outset
- Gets your staff actively involved in keeping their records up to date from day one
- Automatically share files with new hires as part of their onboarding checklist
- Automatically request that new hires confirm they have read important documents